Information on Effects, Diagnosis and Treatment of Rare Global Diseases
Rareglobaldiseases.com gives information on
- Skin: Candida Yeast (not just a skin problem); Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
- Blood: Thalassemia; Hemophilia Blood Disorder.
- Digestion : Celiac Disease
- New born baby : Spina Bifida, Treacher Collins Syndrome
- Growth :Marfan syndrome, History of Progeria
- Children : Williams Syndrome, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- Sleep : Narcolepsy
- Neuro-metabolic : Leighs Disease
- Skeletol :Nail Patella syndrome
- Other Rare Diseases: Tourette Syndrome, Turner Syndrome, Wilsons Disease Tuberous Sclerosis
Why should any one be aware of Rare Diseases?
The first answer to such a question is because they are rare. Even doctors some time get into the routine of treating symptoms, delaying the diagnosis of such diseases. Hence information about rare diseases is always helpful.
The other answer is because most rare diseases can show the same that normal diseases show, or can be a result of various diseases.
Example: Thyroid problems can cause itching, food cravings and so on. The same symptoms can be caused by Candida Yeast. Though doctors try to gauge every symptom you have, if not mentioned, they might be treating you only for Thyroid.
Rareglobaldiseases.com takes a sneak peek into how these rare diseases actually affect us, where can they affect us and how to deal with them. However one needs to understand that the term "rare" depends on how "often" these diseases occur, and how many people might be affected. Any disease that might affect more than 5 person in 10,000 people at one point of time is called normal in medical terms.
Rareglobaldiseases.com, concentrates on diseases that have been known to affect few people over a period of time. Such diseases remain undetected, and hence not treated. Another problem is that sometimes delayed treatment or a wrong diagnosis of such a disease can be fatal. Hence, we've tried to give you an overview of these diseases.
The information given here is "rare" to be found in ONE place, and has been compiled after referring to many information guides.